Ev's silly toes.
And Em's.
Ryan and Ryann :)
Derek and I.
Nana and I painted the girls' toe nails today. It was so fun! We laughed really hard. We had to paint Ev's three times. The first color was horrible on her. We laughed til we cried. We also got lots of fun stuff for out trip! We got some snugli's for walking around thank goodness, They are way to heavy to lug around for a long time. We also got swim suits...Which they aren't very cute but the girls look cute in anything! :) Then, tonight I painted something for derek/our living room.. Click HERE to see it! We also Went to the drive in and saw The hulk and Wanted. Hulk was rad. But wanted was awesome. Really bloody here and there. I love action movies like that, but derek left 5 minuted early to beat everyone and I was so so so sad. P.s. i hate Angelina Jolie, and I still liked it!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

10 comments:
oh how cute!! i am so excited for a little girl!! yay!!
Hi Shannon! I am glad we found eachother in this blogging world! Its so fun to keep in touch this way! Your little girls are so darling!! I have always wanted to have twins...maybe someday!
The toes are darling!!! Nothing beats painted toenails
I'm due on the 12th but I keep hoping he'll come sooner. I'm so ready to see him and hold him in my arms!
Hey Shannon! I am so glad I found your blog. I am connecting you to mine ok? It is just darling, and your girls are so beautiful!
Thanks for the positive thoughts about breastfeeding, I am scared out of my mind but with hunter I had so much milk and never used it so I decided that i might as well give it a try! Wish me luck!
They're swimmies and toesies are too cute! What fun. I love your bangs too. Adorable.
Shannon! I just found your post on my blog! Your little girls are so cute! How is life? Wow it has been forever since we have talked. Matt and I got married in January. I will tell Matt about the orange pic for sure!
They look so cute! I painted Kennedi's toes.. once. ha ha. I haven't tried it again since. I'll have to do it when she's sleeping. When I post, if I haven't for awhile and a lot has happened, (like this week) I change the date so they'll post on the day it happened and then it's not all together in one ginormous novel. I just had to catch up cuz I knew I'd have a lot for friday! Happy fourth!
cute swimsuits! i used to not like flowers on little girl clothes but now i love them! change of a mothers heart i guess:)
*also i can't get enough of your blog song...who is it?
Post a Comment