So we have had a little kitty staying in our front yard. She is teeny and I wish I could keep her but my dad won't let us have pets here. He is lame when it comes to pets, he won't even let my little sister! Anyway she is so small and has a small collar I thought for sure someone would come looking for her. Ev is obsessed! She watches the kittly through the window! So I think I am going to find a home for her. She is so sweet! So if Anyone knows anybody let me know!
Today my friend Jenasie and her little girl Naomi came over to play. Her little girl is so cute, And she played well with the babies. When she wanted a toy they had she would ask me or her mom to get it, she wouldn't just rip it out of their hands! So cute!
Here are the stinker bugs!
So I am trying to post a funny video of Ev, they both have started saying dadadada. But Em does it more. So cute! But Ev won't do it when you are in the room. She just mouths it. hilarious!
We have pictures Saturday with Courtney Beck, So excited! I think this experience will be a lot better than the last. At least I hope so! And I hope the girls are not so grumpy. It is ion the morning so it should be better!
I have been tagged by my cute preggo friend Tristen!
This is how you play- 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/ collections, 3 surprise facts about your & then 3 people you want to tag!
Joys:
1. My girls, especially they way they interact with each other.
2. When I make Derek laugh!
3. Barefoot in the rain.
Fears:
1. Not being a good mother
2. Divorce
3. Someone I love dying.
Goals:
1. Getting financially stable
2. eventually taking photos for a living
3. Getting our room done
Obsessions:
1. Twilight too of course, and Harry Potter.
2. Blogging, it is almost sickening
3. Cooking shows
Surprise Facts:
1. I collect paper doll books
2. I have OCD
3. I have been hospitalized 7 times since I was 16, for surgeries and asthma.
I tag...Jaqui, Lindsey, And Jackie
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

2 comments:
your girls are so cute! i love the shadows in the picture of them... beautiful.
wow me you and trist all have twilight and blogging.. we are nerds i think. maybe we need lives. humm..... nah! im good!
Post a Comment