Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pix Fix!

So I finally charged my camera battery! So here is a big fix of pix! I love love this picture! Evelyn is such a ham!
And this one looks like Em is taking the photo and Ev is leaning in saying ya got it?
HHHAAA! enough said.
I love this picture of us three playing on the floor. And by playing I mean pulling mom's hair.
So intrigued by my face lately!

This one of Derek n Em is darling.
This is just silly.
These two of Em and I I love so much. I think they are so candid. They make me so happy!
So Ev has been throwing tantrums. For instance when she cannot reach something, or can no longer roll, or when her food isn't coming fast enough...
And Emery is STILL obsessed with her hands! So cute.
This one I love the lighting I look pretty if I do say so myself. haha. But really the lightinggives me the pregnant glow look!(the one thing I miss)
Even though Em and I are cut off I like this pic.
This one melts my heart!
Drool face! Still no teeth!
My big girls!
So today was Shantell's baby shower I threw her. Quite a few people didn't show up. And only a one person rsvp'd, which was grandma great. Quite frustrating. But it went well. Good food! Also Taylor's play is finally done! She did so good I wish I had pictures!!! Anyway here is your fix!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they melt my heart. So cute. You're right, Ev is such a ham! They look like china dolls.

Beautiful!

Courtney Beck said...

They are so cute and full of life! I can't wait until Saturday to get my camera in front of them!

The Petersen's said...

Your girls are so freakin cute... P.S so are you lover pants!! hee hee

joni said...

oh my gosh, ALL of those are so adorable. Seriously. They couldn't be any cuter. :)

Devyn said...

I couldnt pick a favorite! It was nice to finally see some new pictures of them! They are growing so big! And beautiful!! I miss you guys! We need to do something. Or maybe I can just come visit!! We'll see!

Unknown said...

Those pics are so cute! They are beautiful girls and they are getting so big!

Nate and Sarah said...

Holy crow your pics are so cute! What an adorable family you have! Looks like your girls love swimming...my Kaylee hates it! I'm glad you are having an awesome summer!