Thursday, June 5, 2008

Winnie the Pooh Bear!

I want to get some cute frames to hang these on the girls wall! Thanks Courtney! The girls were just out of the hospital here, about 2 weeks. They were 2 months old. These were taken on their due date!

So yesterday I painted on all the polka dots which was a total shoulder work out. haha And we got the cribs set back up! We are almost done. I just need to add some finishing touches.
A classic pooh lamp. and curtains. And Auntie Meg is letting us have her classic pooh rug! Then Joni is giving us a number so we can get the girls' names above their cribs!


I am so excited it is so nice having their room pretty much done. Now I am working on our room. I hope to have it done by next friday! I have 8 days! Wish me luck haha!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the dots and colors!

Unknown said...

Their room is so beautiful!

joni said...

So So cute!! I love their cribs and all your other furniture. I should've saved all my winnie the pooh stuff too.. you could've had it all! I will get you that number today for sure.

joni said...

AND you did so good on all the dots. Looks like it was a big job!

Devyn said...

The room looks so cute! I really love the dots! They make it looks so cute.. and your cribs are such a pretty color. Have they slept in there yet??

The Anderson's said...

Shannon, their room turned out so cute. You have such cute little girls, it was so fun to finally meet them after blog stalking you for so long.

Alisha Johnson said...

Wow... You've been hard at work! I love it! Awesome job Shannon. =)

The Petersen's said...

DANG CUTE! i love love love it!

ohhh... you can come decorate my kiddos room.. k?