Thursday, June 26, 2008

P.s.

Ok that took forever! if this wasn't so cute i so would have canceled it! Sorry you have to listen to me being annoying haha.

Also if you listen at the end when i tell her she is smart, You can hear Em and it sounds like she is like ha. like yeah right. I thought it was funny!

5 comments:

Courtney Beck said...

Oh I so wish I could hear what was going on! I don't have speakers at work but it didn't matter I was cracking up and her cute face!

Devyn said...

oh my goodness that is so cute. it made me smile and laugh. she is so stinkin cute.

joni said...

So so cute! It's so much fun when they start trying to talk. Kennedi mouthed hi for awhile. Too cute!

moxie mama said...

she.is.adorable!

Whitney said...

K i almost started crying when I looked at your blog! I am so glad you found me! I have missed you so much! Your girls are beautiful! I am going to be having another boy so maybe our kids could get married! I am so glad that we have this fun way to keep in touch!