So last week my very good friend charles got home from kansas. He goes to grad school there. So some of us got together for lunch! It was so nice! I love these boys!
Berto and me. And Baker and I below!
I finally finished the room!
Emery has been teething and it has been a nightmare. Lately when she cries Ev cries and she has been crying a lot! So you can imagine how frustrating it can be. Luckily our family has been there to help out when I want to pull my hair out!
Ev asleep with peas on her face!
And the girls with daddy! I love this picture!
So Cody and Shantell get into town this weekend, And his birthday is Wednesday and he wants a painting! kinda stressing out. But I just whipped it out, look on my poetry blog. Click HERE!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

4 comments:
cute!! i love their names on the wall. and the picture with daddy is priceless!
Oh my gosh! Their room is absolutely adorable. Great job!
Your girls are getting so big and still so precious!
I love it, its soo cute! Are they wooden letters? Nice job. Way cute pictures. And yes, we need to do another play date!
I love their bedroom!!!!!! So cute. Wanna come over and decorate mine? heheh.
Post a Comment