Monday, June 2, 2008

Relief and Weekend.

So i got derek's old phone to work long enough to send these to the computer. Thank God it worked. I was so heart broken that I didn't have the pics of the first time I held Em. So here they are. 7 hours later I got to hold one of my babies.
And This picture is when the girls finally got their IVs out And weighed enough. Emery Finally got to join Ev in their big metal crib, no more isolettes!:) Fist picture together. I cried. I bet they missed each other.
Yeasterday was My great Grandma Martine'z 95th birthday. I rarely get to see her so It was really nice. She is so cute and funny. She told my dad she was going to drink some tequilia and get drunk. hahahaha. So we got a five generation picture. Both My grandma's have passed, so I am glad the girls got to meet their great great grandma. :)

(above) Cute Courtney hanging with Ev. Courtney has the cutest personality and cried when the jazz lost. She knew all their stats. She is only6.
Ev and daddy. I think it it funny!
Auntie Meg hung out too. This is her new car!

And my Emery bemery. She looks so chubby! She was just talking away in the back seat. This weekend was much better than last weekend. Nothing got stolen! We also Went to Jaxon's birthday party but I didn't get any pictures!:( Also I have been trying to finish a painting for quite sometime. It is driving me crazy. It is for someone I have never met so it was really difficult to put feeling into? He likes to play guitar, And we all know Jimi Hendrix is amazing?

4 comments:

moxie mama said...

i'm SO glad you got those pictures back! What cute little teeny girls!

Devyn said...

oh my goodness they were so tiny.. and now so big! im glad you had a good weekend. i did too! have you bought the host.. do! its really good im reading it right now!!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so darling. I read on Dev's blog that you wanted to recipe for cookie salad. Me and my mom made it, Its really easy. Just 1 pint buttermilk, a can manderine orages, a can pineapple, large pkg vanilla instant pudding, and 18 oz cool whip. Oh and the fudge striped cookies. Just crush the cookies and mix everything else together and chill in the fridge. I think i got it all for you. Good luck!

joni said...

I wouldn've freaked about the pictures too.. I'm glad you got them. I still can't believe they were soo tiny. It was good to see you too, and you always always look pretty. :) And yeah my shyness..... I'm still that way in some situations. It won't go away ha ha. I love that picture of Meg, hilarious! Made me laugh.