Happy late 4th! Ev was so grumpy in this pic.
Here we are swimming for the first time at thermopolis in Wyomming
(Little miss fire cracker)
Ok is this not hilarious or what? Getting back at her for stealing all her bottles!
We went to Derek's dad's house last minute for the 4th. This is what it looks like. hmmm.
On our way to thermopolis.
Derek's dad's wife. Woody and Kristy, and Courtney Dev's niece at the hot springs.
Whitney. so dang cute.
I love this picture.
On our way swimming. fake excited faces haha.
The girls were so good on their first road trip!
Overall the trip was ok. The girls got thrown out of wack of course and I think there were a few too many people all at once, so i got really stressed out. Plus it was freaking hot, and if you know me, I hate the heat and it makes me hate everything and everyone! We went boating and four wheeling which helped out!!! I'm looking forward to this weekend! Old Faithful here we come!
Also I got a new camera, I pick it up tomorrow! I am so excited to start taking better photos. Maybe one day I can be successful at it!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

6 comments:
HOw fun.. you guys are so cute!
Yay! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Happy 4th!
it looks like you had a good 4th. traveling is hard, i know! i love em's face in the first picture. and the one with her fist in ev's face is hilarious. derek is so handsome. i miss you guys!!
That looks fun, your girls are so darling! And, BTW I would love for you to do pics for the birth announcements once my baby comes! I am so un-talented at photography...it is still 2 months away, but plan on it!
Cutest pictures. Your girls just have cute personalities! It looks they had fun swimming
We went to St. George when K was about five months, and I was a little worried about it, but they end up doing great! Looks like you had fun. Swimming is the best! And I saw the bridals you did, they were awesome! Can't wait to see the family you shoot. Thanks for your latest comment. :)
Post a Comment