
Hulk Hogan, I know i know, haha, anyway...His son is doing time for driving drunk and crashing and putting his bet friend into a coma, brain dead. There was a conversation that was recorded between Hogan and his son. His son had been in confinement for 29 days straight. he is 17 in an adult prison. Hogan said to his son trying to comfort him, that "this is God's will". The conversation was leaked to the media and blown up. The family of the boy and many others gave him grief for his comment. He apologized and explained to people that he believes there is a plan. And everything happens for a reason and he won't accept any negativity. So yes, it all is part of God's will. And he agrees what a terrible thing to have happened. but it did. And it is all apart of something greater than us.
When I read about this it made me want to cry. Poor guy gets crap for speaking about what he believes in. It is just sad. I really do believe we are in the end of days.
Hogan says that him and his family, although his son made a huge mistake, that they will walk in Christ's light.
And I intend to do the same.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

5 comments:
shan.. its so good to hear your testimony. that was from the heart and it touched mine. i agree with everything you said.
how is you and the girls? and the man?
Thats so true! I agree with Dev.
I love you Shannon. You are such a wonderful person. It brought tears to my eyes to read your testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Anytime you wanna talk... You know where you can come.
One more thing... I love your heart, always have.
shan, you are such a beautiful person inside and out and I love to hear your heart sing!
Post a Comment