Tuesday, June 3, 2008

7 months and then some!

7 months old today. I can't believe they are so big! It is true time flies.


Emery gets to eat food now. slowly but surely. Just not bananas. She is allergic. We found out the hard way. so scary.

Don't let this picture fool you. They were playing on the floor an Em had thekeys and Ev tried to pull them into her mouth and Em screamed at her then shook them and hit Ev in the face. sososo funny. Oh boy it is starting. So I had to get Ev her toy.

Please notice the toes. They won't ever quit making me laugh. Joni, This is my karma. wink.


I have been trying to find wedding dresses. And these are my favorites so far. Since We will not be having a huge wedding I was thinking a short dress. Plus I like my legs. :) This top one is my favorite but I hate her veil.











Newest clip from Twilight! Click Here! I am so excited I could explode. I didn't think I would ever want to see something more than the harry potters boy was I wrong. They are so tied. I need to finish wicked, read the host, and all three twilight books over again by august! I have faith in myself!

4 comments:

joni said...

HA HA! that is seriously hilarious! It MUST be karma cuz your toes are cute.. I still bet they're not half as bad as mine! I can so picture you in a short dress.. I like the 3rd and 4th ones. The last one is real pretty too, very chic/kinda antiqueish/couture - however you spell that.

moxie mama said...

i didn't know you were getting married...congrats! that last dress is gorgeous! do you have a date picked out?

Devyn said...

yes.. they grow too fast. just wait and it'll be your girls 1st birthday party! ahh! cute toes.. i love them. i like dress #4... they are all really pretty though. i like the first one too.. i like the high neck.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were getting married either! When is it? I like all those dresses they are so pretty. i love the lacey look!