Miss this face or what? I am finally getting the nursery set up! And while doing so I found my camera battery charger!
I got my hair cut Tuesday by Syd before she moved to Costa Rica. I am a brat and will only go to her. So I am sad she is gone. we cut so much hair! we thinned the heck out of it and took and inch and half off. it needed it bad!!! My hair is so thick it is unmanageable. Now I can actually do things with it.
So I was thinking. Derek and I were going to go with my parents originally to Hawaii this year. They planned it forever ago. Then I got preggo and there was no way we could afford it let alone leave the girls for a whole weak. I would go into convulsions or something I am sure. haha
Anyway at first I was really bummed. But thinking about it. They had 7 beautiful fun days in Hawaii and I have a whole life with 2 beautiful fun children. I so got the better deal. :) I found these pictures on my camera. I don't think i have ever posted any from the hospital except my first post. They were so little. and fragile. My wittle babies. This is even a few weeks into it. How time flies. Jaxon is turning one. My girls will be 7 months in a few days. I can't believe it.
Emery with Derek doing skin to skin. And Ev and I doing it. It helps them develop and feel loved.
Teeny peanut baby.
Our first family photo. We were able to figure it out to where the cords and tubes would reach. I love this picture even though you can't see the girls.
My dad, papa, and the girls I think this pic is hilarious. This is a little old.
Nana and Em on mother's day.
Derek and Ev on mother's day.
Ev trying to feed herself. It was so funny.
Well there is your fix for now ya'll. Still no phone. and no i pod. I could cry.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

3 comments:
I love the hair! and you girls are to die for, I would for sure pick them over Hawaii :) You're such a good little mommy!
your hair looks really cute! i cant wait to see you guys tomorrow! we will have fun!
You are so gorgeous! She always does a great job with your hair. I bet it feels o much better taking all that weight off!
Oh and I definitely agree that you got the better end of the deal. Your 'wittle' family is way more awesome s. Hawai'i.
Post a Comment