These pictures are grainy...I'm sorry, I used my lil digi camera today.
Sassy and mommy.
{story of my life. fighting over the harmonica}
Bubber and mommy.
I can't believe the girls are going to be a year old. getting ready for their birthday party
is exciting, and sad. Halloween is today since it is midnight. :) Be excited for pics!
My girls are nuts. nuts. and I loooove it.
Emery is so sassy it is ridiculous, and she is really getting good at fake crying.
Evelyn is so funny, she has a silly sense of humor, she makes me laugh.
They are the best parts of me, but even better.
Thank God for them and their health.
:)
Emery has finally, I repeat finally started the crawling process. I was so worried because crawling helps develop the "reading" part of your brain. It can also be early signs of learning disabilities. You can tell she is smart but boy I was stressing out. Then all the sudden after trying so hard with her to stop "carpet swimming" haha, she started the army crawl! Ev is getting really good at standing and walking with help. Pretty soon, I am going to be in deep deep trouble. haha. I will post a video soon, it is being dumb at the moment. I'm off to TRY and sleep.

1 comments:
the pictures are adorable. i miss you guys so much! my mom and dad are going to be out of town ALL next week so i was thinking i would come visit one day next week.. what do you think? and i really wish i could make their party! i feel really sad about it. we arent doing pictures yet, but i will have family coming in town in the morning. abbys blessing is on sunday.
Post a Comment