This is my 100th post! haha. I'm a nerd I know. Well I was tagged and I am supposed to tell some things about the girls you might not know....
Evelyn:
Let's see... Evelyn is very funny. She jokes around with me, she fake laughs and makes faces at me. It is very entertaining I have a feeling she is going to be a pro a the ugly faces like her mom :) Two days ago she came over to me and took my harmonica and put it in my mouth to play. I thought it was so cute!!!
2. Ev is much more needy than Emery, and whiny... I think it is cute, but I have a feeling it won't be for long... haha
3. Evelyn likes to touch. not cuddle. just touch when you sit on the floor with her, she will put a hand on your leg. so cute i love it. She will cuddle only when she is sleeping and it is usually with her daddy. yes, I'm jealous.
4. Ev picks on Emery. I don't think she means to hurt her but i know she teases her on purpose. She will e eating a snack and crawl over to Emery dangle it by her mouth then take it away. She does this with toys too.
5. Ev has just started watching t.v. sideways. If you know me you know that I do this and have since I was a little girl. The eye doctor doesn't know why, but a deaf friend brought to my attention maybe it is to hear better? It is really weird I do it when I am talking to people and at the movies.
I caught this yesterday. hahaha
Emery:
Emery... Where do I start. She is going to be the death of me. She is so strong it is ridiculous. It is scary sometimes because while you try to change her or wash her face she pushes you so hard that in oder to do it you almost have to use all your strength which could hurt her. She has always been really strong even when she only weighed 2 lbs. The nurses and doctors in the NICU were always impressed...She gets it from daddy I'm sure. :)
2. She not only is strong but feisty to the core. She will yell deeply and let you know how serious she is it is so funny when she gets mad...she clenches her fists and everything.
3. Emery doesn't really like to cuddle either she is always too busy looking at everything and taking it all in. I have a feeling she is going to be my artistic, passionate one. I think the reason why they don't like to cuddle is because they were separated at birth, I don't think a lot of people really think about that... Normally twins are in the same cribs together for a long time. And they weren't so they got used to being apart and having their own room. This actually makes me sad. I wish they like to cuddle with one another more. :(
4. Emery is a little swimmer. She will kick in the water. She won't crawl still either. Instead she swims on the carpet...well tries to. Although it is really nice she isn't crawling yet, I am beginning to worry!
5. She loves the camera. When i get it out and don't take her picture she gets mad at me!
My lil model...or photographer??
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

4 comments:
What a fun post! Congrats on it being your 100th, thats very impressive :) You have such sweet and beautiful girls, they are definitely just like their mommy. I need to meet them sometime, they sound like they have the funniest little personalities. I'm sure they both always keep you on your very tip toes.
Oh, and thanks for commenting about my dream. Your story about your preggo dream about having kittens made me crack up. So so funny. Pregnancy does some funny things to your body and dreams...
These girls are so special and different. Inoticed Ev watching tv sideways last time she was over. Em is sooo strong, I love the way she goes stiff as a board when you try to put her down and she doesn't want to.
They are precious gifts and you are so lucky to have them! That makes me lucky too, because you have allowed me to be a part of their lives and I will always be there for them and for you! I love you little girl, with all my heart!
Nana
How fun, they are so so sweet! I want a girl! I don't know how to play with cars and trucks! I only know how to play barbies and house... oh well I am learning :)
Love that pic of Ev with the lipstick kiss mark reminds me of little rascals...good job!
Post a Comment