I had such a good birthday! Thank you everyone for the wishes! I went shopping and out to dinner and dancing with friends! I got more Gucci II parfume. It is my fav. and new clothes...and flowers from my mom! And I must say my favorite gift, no offense to anyone is my new necklace Syd gave me. It is a mini honer harmonica! And it plays. so amazing, I keep a harmonica in my purse and have for years to pull out randomly and play, it is a Honer as well! So cute! I'm in love. I have such amazing friends and family. And I celebrate my birthday all week. haha I'ma brat. Tmorrow night we have dinner with nana and papa martinez, since they were gone. MMM. 
special thanks to Grammy Ann and grandma and grandpa great for watching the girls for me. I love and appreciate all you do. Tonight Meg and I went down the street to snap some shots right before it got dark. It was so cold so we only got a few. We had fun though. To see them click here!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

10 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy birthday! Don't you love birthdays? That harmonica is so cute. I didn't even know you played! I absolutely love that picture of you.
wow i really like that necklace.. very cool. im glad you had a happy birthday too! i dunno if i will be able to top those presents.
i hope you can come to abby's blessing. i sent you both announcements i made so you could see them.
That picture of you is so so fun! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. That necklace is awesome! I didn't know about the harmonica, that is so awesome!
Glad you had a good b-day - which I could have come Fri night, but was stuck on SLC until much later than expected... hee hee hee. Let's get together soon?
happy birthday! that harmonica is so cute. i'm jealous you got to go out dancing! funfun!
Sounds like you had a fun birthday! I had no idea you played the harmonica!
Happy Happy Birthday! It's sounds like it was a fun one! I love that picture it is so so cute!
Hi Shannon you probably don't even remember me,or know who I am? Chaleese Wardleigh Leishman. Anyways I was just looking at your blog, and wanted to tell you that your girls are beautiful!
Thank you! My boys are crazy! By the way, happy late birthday!! :)
Post a Comment