


Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
I was tagged by Devyn unfortunately haha
1. I can't stand flem in the throat. I don't drink lemonade or eat skittles because they are flem causing. I hate Macy gray and Rod stewart because they sound ike they need to clear their throats. If I hear Macy gray speak or one of her songs, I will plug my ears and run away. If a friend dares to joke about her and try to put on her song I will punch them in the face. I kicked someone out of my house once for singing one of her songs.
2. I love popping zits too, and blackheads. My own usually. But when I think about it kinda makes me sick.
3. I have OCD really bad with certain things. But I have done very good at training myself to get over things. For instance the number four for some reason. I hate it. I think it is evil and bad luck. If I had four pills left in a bottle i would take the fourth pill out set it down take the 3rd pill out and take it, then put the fourth back in and shake it up, so as if it never existed. I wouldn't pump gas at pump four or check out at isle four, before i probably wouldn't have even typed the damn number so many times. In class if i was in group four i would ask to switch groups. I dated a guy once whose birthday was 4-4-84, we broke up. :) Also with Locks I used to have to check them three times each even if i knew they were locked I felt like if I didn't someone would come in and murder us. It was bad I felt like if I didn't do certain things someone i loved would die. If I sit in the back seat it has to be on the passenger side, and that is one i still do. also fyi i found out later that in chinese numerology, the number four is considered evil.
4. I have bulimia nervosa, I haven't thrown up on purpose for a long time. And it is a struggle. People always say you know that won't help you lose weight. DUH, that isn't why most people throw up, it is a control thing. a relief. I guess this isn't a quirk is it? but it is unspectacular for sure.
5. If someone farts, I have to smell it really quick, because I hate being surprised by the fart. Like unexpecedly smelling it, I would rather just get it over with if i don't have a choice.
6. I have to be right. I will argue until i prove my point. if i am not able to google it, i will call someone so they can. If I am not sure I am right I won't argue. I hate to be wrong and it ruins my day.
Ok done with that! I can't believe my girl are going to be a year old in a month. it is insane. Emery is feling much better. Still has a runny nose but is doing good!

They thought the beanies were so funny. So cute. have a good weekend ya'll.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

14 comments:
The first picture is beautiful!
love the pictures. i like the one where they are looking at eachother smiling/laughing. your things made me laugh. macy gray, i remember times you would get so mad at megan.. and remember the time you were going to make yourself throw up in the little bathroom by the garage and i swore i was going to hit you.. ha ha i remember how you laugh at me. hope you had fun tonight!!
I am cracking up. Holy crap! The fart thing made me laugh so hard. And the #4 thing is crazy...that would drive me nuts! I have some OCD things too, like if someone touches the palm of my hand, I have to hurry and touch the center of it right after. Don't ask why. That hair cutting story was so funny...it made me feel so much better about my situation!
I'm so glad Emery is feeling better! I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk about Macy Gray with so much hate! lol. THat is so funny. And the fart thing is absolutely hilarious! I love the girl's beenies. They are so cute! They will be one year soon! How fun. :)
hey shannon canwedo jsaturday the 11th instead... if that wont work for you then me know..... and your girls are so freakin cute!!
your girls are so stinkin cute! and your too funny!
jackie p
Ok I have read a lot of tags - but yours made me LAUGH OUT LOUD so hard! I'm sitting at work reading it and everyone is like, "What's so funny Heidi?" Oh man you crack me up so much. I miss you.
The pics are adorable. Almost a year! I can't believe it! I had so much fun on Friday. The girls love to laugh at me!
On the Tag...you should have told about how the silverware had to be put away...I still do it your way because I don't want you to come over and have an attack:)
I love you!!!!!
Nana
You are so funny!
Your girls are so cute!! Thanks for encouraging me to blog some more. :) And thanks for all of your sweet comments all of the time. I loved your family photo at the top of your blog. Halloween is my favorite!
~Erin Morgan
Shannon your so cute, you make me laugh out loud too!
Cute beanies! They are seriously the most darling girls. So fun they are turning a year old pretty soon! They grow so fast, hard to keep up. Thanks for your comment, yea some people have said he looks like my dad. I can't really tell but I do see some similarities there. Yes, I have read Wuthering Heights. It is interesting, not what I thought it would be about. It has so much conflict in it, but I am glad I read it. You should check it out.
Thanks for the compliments on my pictures- I hope I can be as talented and artistic as you! I still do nails at school so its $15 for a full set- I'd love to do them! I'm just at the DATC thursdays 3-7:30 and Fridays 8-2:30
Love your blog - always so cute and right now Haunting :) Your twins are just darling - so fun to see you! Take Care - Heidi
Post a Comment