Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Joy of Twins.

Now Evelyn is sick. Goodness, I think the best part is that while I am holding Ev downstairs in the chair and my arm is asleep from the shoulder down, Emery starts crying upstairs in her room...And Ev just fell back asleep. Sometimes I just want to scream. I am delirious today. It is lovely. :)

Poor baby. Her little cough is so sad, And holding her is much more difficult at night because she is a squirm bug, and likes to sleep spread out or on her tummy. And she weighs 7 more pounds than Em so when I hold her she sweats. haha


As long as Emery doesn't get sick again, I will be happy. It is really difficult considering they share EVERYTHING.

Also from the last post I should have put this one instead, I can't stand to hear people brush their teeth. It gives me the heebie jeebies. I can't watch toothpaste commercials. Even thinking about brushing my teeth does it. The only way it won't bother me is if I am actually brushing my own teeth. I have to stop talking about it, I have goosebumps.

Anyway I thought that was funny.

My birthday is in two days! yay!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

oh bummer. Like you said the joy of twins. Just don't you get it. ;-P

Devyn said...

oh great. hopefully she gets over it fast. im so tired and my kids are healthy! yuck!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Rember to take that Cold Solutions I gave you. 1t 3 times a day, and you won't get sick!

Hope she feels better soon!

Love Ya

Nana

joni said...

geez. Why do sicknesses have to be contagious anyway. Hope she gets all better soon.

Heidi said...

Ah how sad :( I have the worst craving to hold your babies!!!! Oh and about the brushing teeth thing, that's exactly how I feel about people chewing gum. Can't stand to hear it, watch it, nothing. The only time I can stand gum chewing is when I chew it! Funny

Megan said...

Oh dear... well at least you got a little break between the two of them I guess? Poor girl she looks so miserable and I'm sure you are past the point of exhaustion. Let me know if you need anything, and the teeth brushing thing is really funny. Your so cute.

Nate and Sarah said...

Poor sweet baby. That makes me so sad! Hopefully you don't get sick too!! Man, that has GOT to be so hard! You barely get one better and then have to start all over with the next one. Wow, they really do share everything.