{cutest babies ever, i know:)}
Halloween. We didn't do anything. We ate dinner at grandma and grandpa great's house. The girls spent the night and we went home. If you know me, then you know that that is a total let down. Halloween is my fav, and I love love dressing up. I had to make cakes and get ready for the girls birthday party on the 1st. So I dressed up alone took some pics and baked some cakes. The reason i say three times the charm is, 3 Halloween's ago I got out of the hospital the day halloween was celebrated after being there for three days. I got to dress up, But felt horrible so we left the party and went hmoe, the day after I had to go back to the hospital because i had an infection in my vein where my IV was. It was horrible. Last year I was in the hospital for ten days so far on halloween, I was very sad, and alone for most the night. I used make up to make myself look like a clown my doctor and nurses saw it and I am sure thought I was silly. I then, cried and washed it off before family showed up to say hi. I spent 7 more days in the hospital. BUMMER right? So I was really excited to not be in the hospital this year...and dress up! Well...atleast i wasn't in the hospital. :( next year right.

7 comments:
oh i like the sad puppy. maybe next year you can plan something fun! i on the other hand hope to gain some love for halloween. i think having kids will help a lot! next year will be fun!
You are so cute - I am glad you were not in the hospital too! Halloween is a blast. Look forward to picts of the girl's birthday!
They look so cute in their costumes! They'll be a lot of fun next year! I like the puppy! I'm excited to see pictures of their party, sorry again I couldn't make it.
Oh my, I am so glad you weren't in the hospital for this Halloween. I can't wait to see your pretty girls at their birthday party. They are such cute girls.
your butterflies are adorable! and so are you! happy be-lated halloween!
You look awesome! Don't worry, you will get to do more when the girls are a little older, right? Kaylee is 3 and this is the first time that SHE enjoyed Halloween. I'll have a party next year and invite you to it. :)
By the way, tell those cute girls happy birthday for me and I can't wait to see their birthday pics!!!
Post a Comment