




In less than 24 hours I will be 23 years old. This past year has been so difficult and rewarding. My girls are the best things in the whole world to ever happen to me, and what little miracles they are. Today we just hung out at home like always but I wanted to play outside for a bit before it gets too cold. Yay Fall! It is the best time of year! Maybe that is why I have been inspired, that and e.e. cummings. I am writing again. Finally, feels like forever. I used to write everyday, the words would pour out of me, and then I got pregnant, Maybe that means my girls will have all my creative juices? If you want to read was has spilled out me GO HERE. :)
this day 23 years
i fell from the sky
and lande
side chalk
stop.
and when I opene
I saw my futur
I am exact
happy
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

14 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Those pic's of the girls are so pretty!
happy birthday to you, you live in a shoe, you smell like a monkey, and you look like one too! just a special birthday song i wanted to sing for the special birthday girl!! i cant believe you are 23!! i remember birthday parties with you. can you believe its been 11 (or is it 12) birthdays??
ps i love the pictures of the girlies.. they are so pretty. for reals! they are little miracles. love you!!!!!
Happy birthday shannon!!! I hope your day is as good as mine was! we need to do something for our birthdays!
You are such a beautiful person. No wonder your girls are so beautiful. Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON! I hope that you have an great day. Your pictures are beautiful and your girls are super cute too.
I don't know how it is to have twins, but for Kaylee, the older she got, the more I was able to get back to taking care of ME, and finding my creativity again! I am glad that is finally happening for you!
Yay!! Happy Birthday Shannon! You are so amazing! I love these pictures. Your girls are so beautiful, just like their mama. I hope you have a super fabulous day!
hAPPY Birthday! I hope you have a great day. I love you and am having so much fun watching you be the wonderful person that you are. You girls really are beautiful and so are YOU!
Happy Birthday, again!!
I can't think of anyone that is funnier than you... I just love how every time I think about you all I can do is smile! You are seriously someone that I cannot think of a bad thing about. I love you so much! You are a very special friend... Happy Birthday!
I literally gasped when I saw your new header. It is so fun and playful, the contrast is perfection. The babies are beautiful. Th movement is priceless.
I hope you had a fun birthday! I just love looking at your blog! It is one of my favorites! The older your twins get, the cuter they get! They are so precious, I want to meet them and squeeze them! I am so so sorry Evelyn got sick too! I bet you are worn completley out! I looked at Dev's post about you and your birthday and it made remember our good ol days in office together! We had so much fun!
Happy Birthday! I love your writing!! I used to write, I miss it. Well enjoy your birthday. Your little girls so so beautiful just like their mamma!
Post a Comment