The girls got an early birthday gift from their twin friends Dylan and Nina, They live in upstate Ny... Hopefully they will get to play together one day! Thank you Nicole that was so very sweet of you guys! They love it!
I love this new toy it is so cool, play music and has little balls with animals in it they spin around!
Oh no....
Big girl shoes! They look so old with them on! It makes me wanna cry! :( but they are so cute!
Thank you nana and papa!!!
And look what I got! The lens I wanted! I'm such a brat! :) Thank you Dad and Trish! I love love love it!
Taylor and I had sisters night last night, she was finally able to pencil me into her busy schedule!
We play clue and Guess who! It was really fun! Tay always makes me feel so young, I think we both act like we are 10 years old when we are together!
Tay really doesn't play guess who very well, it was pretty funny!
Awe.
Thanks for playing with me tay! I had fun! I love you and the girls love their Auntie Tay so much! You are such a good aunt...Thank you.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

8 comments:
Shannon! I was so excited to see your blog! How are you doing? What have you been up to! Things are going good for me! I am excited to keep in touch!
Oh I love little shoes! I'm sure your girls are going to keep you even more busy when they are busy running around in their new shoes together! And what a fun new toy... You and your sister are so beautiful. I love guess who :) And your shirt is super cute.
Those shoes are so cute. They are going to be walking before you know it!
Adorable shoes! Congrats on the lens! That will be great! You and Taylor are BEAUTIFUL! You've got some good genes.
Those shoes are so cute! Looks like you and Taylor had fun. I love guess who, I want the new one for Christmas!
Hey Shannon! How are ya? You left a comment on my blog and I don't really know what you are talking about... but I have an idea. Is it the hall family that has been commenting on yours and my blog? If so, that is Ashley (used to be Streeper) that we went to school with, not me :0) I really need to figure out how to have a picture by my posts. Any idea how?
Yes, sisters are the best. I love the big girl shoes! I remember when Kaylee started wearing some, and I felt the same way...somewhat sad. Your hair looks beautiful long! I don't think I've ever seen you with long hair!
You and Tay are beautiful! I love the pics you took. My goofy girls! I love you!
Trish
Post a Comment