Tuesday, October 21, 2008

check it. yo.

one word. insomnia. It is officially back in action. I used to suffer from it severely. And obviously pregnancy clear it right up, then having babies you take all the sleep you can get, but the past few nights. I can't sleep. So here I am at one in the morning writing this stupid blog, I have no tea in my house and I am super bummed. No milk at the moment either, store trip asap. I could go for some warm milk right about now...and yes I still drink it. it helps me sleep. I love it. random i know :) Anyway new pics of Melissa and her family. Click here to see em.

Good night?

4 comments:

Devyn said...

dang it.. go get some milk!and no you didnt miss abby's blessing. its not for two weeks.on nov. 2 i think.

Heidi said...

I hear Magnesium helps?

Nate and Sarah said...

Those pictures turned out good! I know what you mean. I work the graveyard shift, so when I'm not working, I am still nocturnal. It drives me crazy.

Megan said...

Oh... tragedy!!!! I hate not being able to sleep! Its the worst, I can't imagine going more than a few days having little to NO sleep. You poor girl, I love your face off too! Go to the store right now if you haven't already to get the sleeping essential aids!!! hurry hurry!