I can't believe they are 10 months old tomorrow. It is crazy. Today the girls, my mom and I went to the park. My camera battery dies half way through, I was so sad.


I think this picture is sooo cute. In their bean child hoodies.
They both loooved the swings!So Monday night Dev had her breaking dawn party. I didn't get pictures of everyone but here are a few.
Kennedi, was not down with me taking pictures at all.
Dev and Kathy...
Cort and Kelsee, they haven't read the books they just wanted goodies...:)
Joni and Tay...
We didn't talk about the book much, more mommy talk. which was nice!:) Thanks Dev I had fun!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

7 comments:
oh you are so welcome! you know what a riot i am!! ha ha. cute pictures of the girls. we went to the park saturday and we could not get jaxon in a swing. i know he would have liked it but he was too afraid to even try.
Ah I wish I could've made it to the party :( I'm sad I missed it. Cute cute cute cute pictures! What kind of camera do you have?
What a fun party! I'm still terribly bummed I missed it... next time though :) I love the girls green hoodies, they are so cute. I can't believe how cold it is already! I would love to come see you one day, and if I could borrow your books I would really appreciate it!
The pics of the girls are so cute! It was good to see all of you the other night. I just love you guys!
The girls look so cute! I love their outfits!
Oh my heck I can't believe how stink'n cute those girls are!
Jackie
they look so cute in their hoodies!!!
Post a Comment