Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 3rd. What a day.

What a day today. The girls are officially 10 months old. It is also My grandmother's birthday.

She passed away in '99 from cancer.

Today, My niece niece was born.


We went to my grandma's grave to bring her flowers. I'm really mad I didn't have my nice camera with me for these.
Evelyn enjoyed eating the grass.


It makes me sad that both of my grandma's have passed away from cancer, My girls don't get to grow up with them.

Makenna Janene Stone 7 lbs 12 oz 20 1/2 inches.My brother and Shantell are stationed in Georgia but are moving home soon. I can't wait to meet her.

The crazy thing is, Cody has a son that we don't get to see...And it breaks all of our hearts. He was born on October 17th he is four years old now. That was the day my grandma passed away. My mom was so happy that that day was going to be not so sad anymore. But we don't get to be a part of Brenton's life. So that day is extra sad. Then to have Makenna come on my grandma's birthday. What are the odds. What a happy day for us. I have a feeling Makenna and the girls will be the best of friends.

8 comments:

Devyn said...

that is so exciting that she finally had her baby! cute cute! i love the picture of ev eating the grass.. ha ha.. she just wants to eat everything huh. kids put the darnedest things in their mouths, its enough to drive you crazy!!!!!

Heidi said...

Your girls probably got to meet them before they came down here 10 months ago ;) At least they have a wonderful mommy to grow up with!

Brett and Megan said...

I know I already told you this, but I cannot get over how cute your girls are! It makes me want a girl so bad!

Unknown said...

Cute neice! I love your girls they are so dang cute!I think the pics turned out good even if you didn't have your good camera.

Megan said...

mmmmm yummy grass, ha ha! So funny. I'm sure your girls were the best of friends with your grandmas before they came down. Your niece is so cute, Im sure her and your girls will have lots of fun together.

joni said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad something good happened to brighten the day. It was meant to be! She sure is cute, she looks like cody!

Nate and Sarah said...

Why don't you get to see Cody's 4-year old son? Your niece is so cute. Congratulations Auntie!

Nate and Sarah said...

Ugh, that makes me sick to my stomach. I am sorry. I don't know why people are so arrogant and rude. How sad she is denying her child to be loved by amazing people who are RELATED to him just because of differences in religious beliefs. That defeats the purpose of having religion, if you ask me.