Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monstas!!!

So Evelyn does this this where she pretends she is a monster. Probably because I always do it to her. But it is so funny. She goes "ahhh"
and pretend to eat you. so funny.
I love this picture of my favorite people.
Evelyn has now started on the stairs. I'm in for it. And Emery now has three teeth and the fourth should be here any day now.

Man i love my lil monsters!

I also posted some pictures of the girls on my other site. click here to see them!

5 comments:

andyandmorganp said...

Shannon Its so good to hear from you! Its bee forever! you're girls are so cute! hows life treating you?

Heidi said...

Oh how fun! I love this lil' moments with my nieces and nephews. Fun to see their personalities starting to form as they get older. You're such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Every time you post new pictures it makes me hungry for them! I love you!

NANA

Brett and Megan said...

So cute!! I cannot believe how chubby Evelyn is, I just want to squeeze them!!!

Stacey said...

I love these pics....so cute they have such different personalities I love it, by the way Derek owes me a visit so don't let him forget. Thanks for the post about the store also I appreciate all your help. Take care, Love you guys!