Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm it, and so Thankful.

Spaghetti confetti face.
Devyn thank you for this tag. It seems so difficult at times, and sometimes i feel as if I can't breathe. And then they smile at me. And everything is ok. I was told in September 2007 that I might not be able to have kids due to my endometriosis, I was preparing for my 2nd surgery. In january i had the surgery and 2 months later my 2 girly eggs started to grow. God loves me so very much and I am so thankful.

I have such an amazingly supportive family. That knows what it is to love unconditionally.

And my friends. I really do have the most amazing friends. I don't know how lucked out?
Megan, Baker, Charles, Ty, Dev, Joni...Thank you for putting up with me.

Derek. Love isn't perfect because WE aren't perfect, But I love you and always have, Even my five year old self could see your beauty. Thank you for believing in me.

"My arms are so full right now, And I hope they are never empty"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how you can touch me with your words! You make me cry little girl! I love your girls and will always be there for you and them...Okay, mostly them!:) I love the pictures!

Love you...Nana

Devyn said...

as my little boy is screaming at me right now trying to get my attention... its nice to read what youre thankful for. it reminds me that everything is ok. today will be ok. i almost started crying when i had to get up this morning, because sometimes it just seems impossible. but he makes me laugh. and then i read your post.. and i feel so much better. i hope you can come see us today! call me!!

Sandi said...

I can tell you that you were entrusted with those two precious little girls because he knows how special you are and the love that you have to give is endless. You are an amazing person and you have always had a special place in my heart. Everything is ok and even better.

Brett and Megan said...

Wow I admire you. You are amazing!! I have said over and over that I do not know how mothers with multiples do it. One seems so hard sometimes, i cannot imagine two. There are so adorable, they get even cuter the older the get!

Proud Daddy! said...

Well then....I can't wait for all those happy spaghetti faced times. they are getting so big...I can't wait to see them again!! Love you!!

Nate and Sarah said...

I love what you wrote Shannon. And I love you! You are a great example to me!