Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update and Invite!

So cute. We went to the doctor today... Can you see Emery's teeth? She is getting the top ones too. And Ev is getting one of her top ones. Emery Weighs 18.5 lbs, and Evelyn weighs get ready...
26 lbs!!! Holy crap. But there is no concern with her weight right now because she is crawling! And isn't a year old yet. And they are both developing great. :) Even without premie correction. Emery is about a month behind in some things. I always worry about correcting for them. I don't want them to be behind in anything.

And... You're invited ya'll! Call or email Dev or I for directions. smasayo@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm just starting the 1st week hopefully this weekend! I'm excited!

Heidi said...

And oh my gosh your girls are growing up so quick! Seems like you were just preggo! I love all the pictures you take of them, they're so adorable (them & the pictures). You should be one proud mama!

Amy said...

I can't believe they are almost a year! Beautiful girlies!!

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe she weighs that much! But it is so cute. There is nothing cuter than a cubby baby! They are getting so big

Kayleigh said...

Sounds like fun! I have only been living back in Utah for a month and I swear EVERY single person I have talked to has read those books. I've never heard of it before... guess it's time to get on the ball.

Nate and Sarah said...

I just went back to the beginning of your blog and read about when your babies were brand new...you must feel so proud and relieved that they are doing so well! You are such an awesome mom. Way to go on all your hard work! I have seen some premies have some major problems with behavior, motor skills, their vision, the list goes on and on. Your girls seem to be basically normal. What a blessing! Girls usually do better than boys, too! And I WISH I could come to your fun party! I really do! But we already committed to a family BBQ. :( I'll be there in my heart.

Travis and Jaqui said...

I can't believe how big they're getting! They both have such great personalities and are BEAUTIFUL. They're so photogenic. They must get it from their mother.

Megan said...

Your girls are so cute! I love their cheeks, they are such beautiful little ladies. I'm so bummed I missed the party. Even though I haven't read any of the Twilight books YET, I could have tried to fake like I knew what was going on and pass out yummy treats to everyone! Hopefully there will be some fun pictures :)