


Emery is sick. very sick.
She won't sleep.
she will if i hold her sitting up. or during the day while her sister is awake.
so I am running on fumes here people.
I feel so bad, her nose will not stop running. and she keeps getting a raspy cough from all the mucus.
So we went to the doctor, they thought she had rsv, thank God she doesn't.
So they sent it to the lab for more tests. There isn't anything I can give her.
:(
I hope she feels better soon. Or I might die.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

12 comments:
oh darn it.. that is not fun. i know. she looks like jaxon did when he had rsv.. red eyes, runny nose. so glad she doesnt have it! i wish there was something i could do.. is there?
Oh how sad. Those pics make me sad. I'm sure it's a million times worse for a mommy, though. You're one of the strongest people I know so you'll get through it. Plus she's probably thinking, "mom, this ain't nothing..." because they've already been through so much. Hang in there. I'm here to help, try me!
Shannon, you poor thing. I hope she gets feeling better and that her sissy doesn't get it too. Hang in there.
She looks so miserable, I hope it goes away soon. For her and for you. I like your blog header, very cute!
This makes me so sad. Looking at her eyes makes my eyes hurt. I have very sensitive eyes so anything or anyone with sore eyes hurts mine. HA does that make sense? I hope little emmy feels better. xo
Those pics actually made me cry. Poor little love! I wish I could do something...Let me know if I can. I love you all!
Nana
Oh poor little girl. The last picture makes my eyes water...like when I had a sinus infection. I probably looked just like her! Hope she gets feeling better!
oh poor girl. Those little red eyes and red nose is so sad. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully it will work out of her little system soon. If you need anything at all let me know. I can come entertain Evy while you try and get Emy some sleep... whatever you need. I just hope she feels better soon. For your sake and hers.
oh so sad! i'm so sorry...
i love that she still smiles for the camera though:)
i hope she gets well soon!
Oh poor Emery! I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Oh no Shannon that is the worst! I hate it when Daven is sick. And it stinks cause you feel so helpless. Good thing she doesnt have rsv! Davs got that at about 4 months and it scared me to death. Good luck with no sleep, I well pray for ya!
Hope she gets feeling better soon...call me if I can help you with anything.
Post a Comment