
Devyn had her baby!
Baby girl Spencer still has no name but I got to meet her. She is so cute and I love her! She has the sweetest saddest cry and cute chubby cheeks. The girls loved her and can't wait to ba able to play with their new friend. Once Dev posts pictures I will post what I took. I thought mommy Dev should get to show them off first.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

5 comments:
Oh, that picture is so sweet. I can't wait to see the other pics you took, I bet they are so cute. Thanks for going to visit Dev, it has been really hard for me to not be with her and the new baby, but I am having fun with Jaxon. We still need to have our play date!
ah how precious!
What a sweet picture! I am excited to see the other ones you took... Your girls are getting so big!
I'm so mad I haven't been able to see the baby yet... today though i'm so excited!
That is so sweet of you to let her go first! I can't wait to see her! Please tell her congrats for me.
Post a Comment