Oh I love the pictures of Abby! She is such a precious baby:)I love her! I don't know if I know the kid? Maybe if i see a picture but the name doesn't ring a bell.
these ones are so cute too! i just love her even more. :) she is beautiful isnt she!
and ha ha i just noticed your new picture at the top.. very clever. and very funny he he he
Very cute pictures Shannon! You are very talented. And Devyn does have stinkin cute kiddies.
I love the haunting picture of your family! Very clever and cute!
She is too beautiful for words! So....why does Derek have golden eyes?:)Trish
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh I love the pictures of Abby! She is such a precious baby:)I love her! I don't know if I know the kid? Maybe if i see a picture but the name doesn't ring a bell.
these ones are so cute too! i just love her even more. :) she is beautiful isnt she!
and ha ha i just noticed your new picture at the top.. very clever. and very funny he he he
Very cute pictures Shannon! You are very talented. And Devyn does have stinkin cute kiddies.
I love the haunting picture of your family! Very clever and cute!
She is too beautiful for words! So....why does Derek have golden eyes?:)
Trish
Post a Comment