Look at her two teeth! She is so funny, she always makes this silly face, like she is fake laughing or something! So silly, I love it!
Good day. :)
This was in my backyard today. If you know me, you know how much I love the rain! This rainbow picture is for Kami and Baby Sophie, with much love. :)
I wanted to say thank you to everyone with your sweet comments and get well wishes, I am feeling much better! Next post will be Em. I just have to share how excited I am for this next month, Not only is my birthday coming up, but four photo shoots too! So stoked, one is my good friend Nicole's wedding so be excited!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

6 comments:
Im glad your feeling better. I love Ev's cheeks! They are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see pictures from your up coming photo shoots. You always do such a great job.
Thanks Shannon...what a beautiful picture. I saw the rainbow yesterday too. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, what you said about them playing together right now made me cry but it also made me smile. Thank you...love ya.
I am so glad that you are feeling better, I have missed you. Your girls are so cute, and I love all the adorable pictures you get of them.
Feeling better? I hope so! ooo four photo shoots?? that is exciting!! is one of them abby? jk. but seriously i would love you to do some for me. i miss you guys so much. it seems like its been forever since ive seen you or even talked to you!! Ev's got teeth? what? i didnt know she was even teething.. they are so cute!
OMG look at her little teeth!!! I can't wait for them all to be able to play, we miss you tons!
I love your pictures, you are so amazingly talented. Every picture you take it so beautiful to me. So cute, Ev is getting so big! They are both so beautiful.
Post a Comment