Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday! And private.

The girls ate their cakes so differently, Ev got down and dirty.
And emery just used her pointer and thumb to pick little pieces off so funny.

Evelyn did this all on her own it was sooo funny.
Em's end product:
And.. Ev's...hahaha
I just thought this picture was cute!
Emery is such a daddy's girl. so cute.
November 3, 2008



At 9:13 and 9:15 am last year this day, I gave birth to the most beautiful twin girls in the entire world. What an amazing challenging year it has been. At this exact time last year I hadn't even held either of them yet. It was pure agony. I am so thankful that today I can hold my healthy children whenever I want. They are such sweet funny and beautiful girls. I love them through and through.

Saturday we had a lil birthday party for them...We ate food and opened presents. Then the best part...the girls had their own lil pumpkin cakes I made for them. I am strict on what they get fed so I am sure this was the best thing ever times 10. They got lots of great things and spent time with all their grandmas and grandpas except grandpa Rick and Papa couldn't make it. :( They slept all through the night I'm sure from being worn out. Today I made them egg yolks and toast for breakfast and we played with their new toys. Evelyn Masayo and Emery Jean Mommy and Daddy love you so very much. We thank the Lord for blessing us with you everyday.
p.s. I did cry today. And Evelyn has been standing up by herself. :)

12 months old


Taking monthly photos is getting more difficult. The girls are starting to not cooperate. Turds. So, I think I am going to take more outside when it isn't raining. :)


I really like this one for some reason.




{the best poem I've ever written, is the two of you.}


I am making our blog private so that creeps can't read or see our pictures. I will make it private next week, so everyone that wants to continue reading email me your email addresses. smasayo@yahoo.com, otherwise you will no longer be able to view our blog.

29 comments:

Kami said...

Your girls are so adorable, looks like their party was fun. I have decided the exact same thing about going private. My email is kammers04@hotmail.com!

Shanna said...

don't forget me. sugarshanna3@hotmail.com

joni said...

How fun!! That's cute they both ate it differently, and the cool thing is that's exactly what I would've guessed to happen just by their pictures and what you post about them. Looks like they had fun. I just heard about the blog thing today, I'm thinking about doing it too. Scary. Here's my email: loscanovas@hotmail.com

Kels said...

I like to read your blog if you'll let me haha litescamraction@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

Keep me on your blog list 'turd' - hlwise05@yahoo.com. And I love the pictures of the girls. I can't believe it's been a year. They both have such pretty eyes.

Devyn said...

me too. and i will come see you soon!! i promise. i will call you. i have heard people going private. maybe i should too. i dont want anything bad to happen. i love love love the pictures you took of them! and the cake pictures are so funny!!!

The Petersen's said...

your girls are pretty cute!!

lindsey_daryl@hotmail.com

Jackie said...

Looks like a good time! Cute, cute girls. I'll have to read about this blog scare thing, I've thought about going private also, sad we have to be like this.
jackielpetersen@yahoo.com

Megan said...

What a fun party! I love how different they were with their bday cake eating. I love that Ev took it ALL in! They are both such beautiful girls I love their 12 month pictures. You are such a great mommy. Gald you had a Happy Birthday Evelyn and Emery!

I'm thinking about going private too. I saw a thing on the news last night about it, there are yucky people out there!
86.megan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon your girls are getting so big! Sooo cute too! My email is ajensen_4@hotmail.com!

Courtney Beck said...

I love their black and white dresses! courtneybeckphotography@yahoo.com

Brett and Megan said...

I am doing the same thing! My email is megsbennett04@yahoo.com

Kallee and Duncan said...

SHANNON!! Your girls so cute...I want them for my own...Hey i would love to keep touch PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE~!!!!
wormdigger_303@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

I do everything you do so I am going private too, well as soon as I can figure out how! My email is goochys3@hotmail.com
I love you!

The Anderson's said...

So Cute!! I love your girls facial expressions and I love how they are so different! I would love to keep reading your blog so add me to your list...andersons131@gmail.com. By the way, I changed our web address to keep the creepies away too. It is shsaelzafam.blogspot.com. Add me to your list. Are we still on for this Saturday?

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

What a fun time! Your girls are so cute, and I can't believe they are one already. Your pictures of them are priceless:o)I wanna be in on your blog nataliesandall@hotmail.com

Rich'n'Rach said...

Please let me continue to blog-stalk you...I promise I'm not a creep! I just love you to death, that's all. rachy_p@msn.com

Amy said...

your little girls are getting so big, and they are gorgeous! amy.sorensen@itstheblue.com

Andrew and Kathy said...

I can't believe they are one already! I would love to keep reading about your cute family. knielson85@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

It looks like they had so much fun, they are so cute! my email is tawisten07@yahoo.com I'd love to keep reading about you and your sweet girls!

Kathy Nielson said...

Times flies! Those two girls are so beautiful. I want to keep looking at your blog. My e-mail address is kathynielson@msn.com.

Chaleese said...

Happy birthday to your cute girls! I would love to keep in touch! My e-mail is chaleese@comcast.net. I am also going private so leave me your e-mail too if ya want!

katiejane85 said...

I can't believe they are a year old already
katiejanegeorge@hotmail.com

Alisha Johnson said...

Happy birthday girls! Our email address is xiefamily06@gmail.com

moxie mama said...

oh happy birthday sweet babies!

Jennifer said...

your girls are getting so big...it goes by too fast!
don't forget to add me to your list. jlfaucher@yahoo.com

Kyle and Reesie said...

Mine is charisejohnson@hotmail.com

Sandi said...

Hey it looks like you had such a fun day. Please put on your list of people who can read your blog. smotherhen4@aol.com Love ya

Ross and Briar said...

I'm glad you found me before we both went private! My email is briardoman@hotmail.com Your girls are so adorable! I bet you have so much fun with them. I love Ashley's pictures. You are so talented!