So I have been having horrible vision problems! Blurry and I can't focus, reading street signs is getting more difficult. I have had bad night vision for a while but I just decreased rapidly in the past few days. all this is causing problems in my everyday life. I have been having horrible migranes, and driving is becoming more and more difficult, I never know what I am going to get when I get in the car. I have an appointment Tuesday. wish me luck, someone told me it sounds like cataract when i explained in detail what was going on. I really hope not! But I wouldn't mind some glasses!
This UFO dust made me want to die. We didn't notice the label that said 100% habenero. It was so painful. It is a long boring story but I had to share. I put it on my tongue and was expecting salt like flavor. oh no, my tongue still hurts.
Waiting in line for 6 hours in the cold for twilight was worth it! :)
So I went there in a dress. I locked myself out of my car with no jacket. When i went to Titanic in 97 I got to wait inside, so I thought we would be able to. I was sooooo cold. Luckily Trish and Derek came to the rescue! Blankets and pants and jackets and a spare key!!! I'm not giving away any spoilers. But the movie was cheesy. and the part in the meadow made me laugh out loud, you know when he goes into the sun! hahaha but that part is cheesy in the book. Other than that I loved it and I wanna see it again. It was surprisingly funny! Dry humor that I dig. :) Besisdes the screaming girls and the guy behind me announcing his every opinion it went well!
Evelyn has bee throwing tantrums that are quite entertaining. And Emery hasn't been feeling well I think she is cutting teeth. More pictures soon!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, my... I hope the eye doctor goes ok. The eye doctor scares me more than the dentist for some reason. And I hope your poor tongue is healing ok...
I really liked twilight too. There were definitely some cheesey parts but I liked it and am still head over heals for Edward. I could not of waited that long, in the cold... no way. I guess I'm pretty boring these days. It looks like you guys had lots of fun though! Especially after you were rescued.
Your girls are so beautiful. I'm glad you checked out my blog. Mothers of multiple must stick together! Your girls are older than my little guys so pass on all the advice you have and I'll appreciate it!
Post a Comment