Wednesday, November 19, 2008

you think you know me?

I am extremely bored this looked fun!

Take my quiz click here!

have fun!

here are the scores so far, the top one was just me testing...


Rank Name Score
1 shannon testing 100
2 meg 100
3 Heidi Wise 90
4 Ryan Baker 70
5 Randi 60
6 szzz 60
7 Devyn 60
8 ed 60
9 A 50
10 Tylor 50
11 Katie Bald 50
12 Bob 40
13 Joni 40
14 Shannon 40
15 Courtney 40
16 Jed Anderson 30
17 Aaron Briggs 30
18 Jackie 30
19 Whitney 30
20 T 20
21 elicia Simon 10

6 comments:

Devyn said...

i took it and got 60.. i didnt know the things like.. your favorite cd. things from more now.. ya know. i think i did pretty good though. ha ha that was fun!

Heidi said...

I kicked ass. And yes, I guess on the CD one :)

Heidi said...

And had no idea about the Peace Corp? Let's hang out.

Matt and Jackie said...

I cheated...I went to take it and got like the first two wrong and exited out. Then I couldn't stand the suspense and took the quiz again but I knew the answers to some already from the first try. Sorry...haha

joni said...

yeah I didn't know the cd one, some of them I answered too quick! I got your middle name wrong and after I clicked it I was like, geez I knew that!

Nate and Sarah said...

Hahaha I sucked!