Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go to sleep! and...Mom.

So the girls tonight decided that they would rather not go to bed...
So we got them out of bed and they were being so funny with eachother until i got the camera out. They have been playing and laughing together so well. I was almost in tears from them laughing so hard!
I like this picture because of how old it looks...and 70's like. I have this weird obsession with 70's lighting. seriously.

Anyway happy Birthday to Grandma Li! And Happy Veterans Day Uncle Cody and Grandpas... We love you!


I just wanted to tell my mom how much I love her and how grateful I am to have her. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and I think it is easy to forget those things about ourselves so
I wanted to remind her. While she was at my house today she let me play dress up and put on her make up and snap 4 pictures of her before she left. If you wanna see them you know what to do... CLICK HERE!

7 comments:

Devyn said...

funny girls. and i love the pictures of your mom.

Megan said...

your girls are so stinkin cute. I love Em's big smile and the picture right after of Ev, poor girl.. something very tragic must have happened. The lighting in the pictures is sweet! I can totally tell why you would have an obsession.

joni said...

They do look cool! I bet it's tons of fun watching them play together. They're lucky. I would love for Kennedi to have some one to entertain her when she refuses to go to sleep at like 11 at night!

Travis and Jaqui said...

I read your photo blog before I looked here, and I was thinking- the photos of your mother are very 1970's. Good job!! The lighting is great!

Brett and Megan said...

Your girls are the cutest babies I have ever seen! I love them!

Nate and Sarah said...

I like the 70s lighting. It's awesome. That picture of Ev crying is so cute! That's a perfect shot!

Megan said...

I'm glad you like that I say hecka :) I am terribly jealous you are going to the midnight showing! I dont know if I could handle that though, I'm totally not young and hip anymore.. well I dont feel like it anyway. And at night time I have like a million hundred potty breaks! I would probably miss a lot of the movie, and that would be sad. I'm sure you will have tons of fun though! Take lots of fun pictures! I hecka love you! :)