Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Naked Eyes, And then some...

Last night was The Naked eyes, cd release...I am good friends with the boys in the band. They really are so awesome, even if I weren't friends with them, Seriously...check them out sometime!
They have a feel good classic rock and roll sound.

I'm so proud of them all, Jared, Sam and Andrew...Love you boys!


Emery? No, it is me, but doesn't it look like emery? just I had a darker skin and hair!
Look what em can do now? It takes her a while but sister always waits for her.
I love this oicture of Derek and the girls. And their cute teeth!
this pic of emery is funny! She is skuzzin!
Ready for bed time! We always watch the good night show on noggin together. I love you baby girls, very very much!
Also I posted the Anderson Family shoot, click here to check them! We got new to us furniture! Post about it tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Devyn said...

wow.. yes that picture of you does resemble em a lot. they are so adorable. that is so cute that they can both get up the stairs now.. goodness they are growing up so fast!@

Megan said...

That picture totally looks a ton like Em. Your so cute. The girls are so big, I love that they are the best of friends and wait for each other. And the picture with daddy and their two front teeth are darling! your girls are so beautiful, just like their mama :)

Amy said...

Your girls are so cute, I am sure that you are going to have so much fun watching them grow up together!

Justin and Ashley said...

shannon! its me ashley cheney, well norman now, but I love your blog, I can't believe you have twins! I hope its okay that I added you to my friends list on my blog!
-ashley norman
justinandashleynorman.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting...goes by so fast. Anyways my computer is being wierd and won't let me leave comments on you photography....I love them all you do such a good job!!