im super excited too.. but me also not going tonight. i guess im no fun anymore, becasue i need sleep. maybe sometime sooon... FOR SURE soon!!!! have fuN!!
I hope you had so so much fun! My husband surprised me with tickets to go tonight at 8! Im way excited. Let me know how it is. How long did you camp out in line?
7 comments:
I'm so excited too! But I'm not going tonight. I'd fall asleep, I like my sleep too much. Maybe next week i'll go
I cant wait!!! Im going tonight too!!! 12:05!!! and I ahve to work tomorrow Yikes!
im super excited too.. but me also not going tonight. i guess im no fun anymore, becasue i need sleep. maybe sometime sooon... FOR SURE soon!!!! have fuN!!
me too!!!
I hear you sister! Unfortunately I can't go till saturday... by the way - Hi!
I hope you had so so much fun! My husband surprised me with tickets to go tonight at 8! Im way excited. Let me know how it is. How long did you camp out in line?
I'm going today! So no spoilers! LOL
Post a Comment