This one is for My family. My dad loves this face.
We call it collagen face. I got my nose and lips done. haha
It is hilarious!
Just trying to wait patiently for spring...
Things are going rather well. Still gotta pack. The town house is getting painted starting this weekend! And I don't have to do it!!! yeah hoo! And I am finishing my friends' painting tonight. I will post the picture and poem on my other blog.
For those that might be computer illiterate...click on the word "blog" above. :)Just trying to wait patiently for spring...

8 comments:
I just love all of the pictures that you share. You are such a beautiful mother!
Your daughters are so cute and oh so lucky to have each other. They look so content all the time.
Beautiful, beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
All of your pictures are so so cute! They make me smile big time. Your girls are just so precious, I love em. You look cute too!
CUTE! The very first picture or whatever it is doesnt show up.. The first one I see if of you.. Gorgeous. And then the next one is my favorite.. where you are being silly, em is smiling, and ev looks like you guys are annoying her. ha ha she looks kinda pissed. I love them. You will have to look on my blog at my little girl!!
Oh they look so cute!! And so do you! That's exciting you get to move! They are getting so big!
Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for the bib idea. Have you tried it for your girls yet?
I think we might have met once...when I visited Devyn. All I can really remember is that we all went for a walk around the block.
You really have the cutest girls! Time flies with little ones. You can see a lot of personality in just those few pics. So cute!
I love looking at all your pic's of your girls. They are so sweet!
so i was looking on brian and alishas blog and came across you guys, i dont know if you remember but we use to dance together at syracuse dance! haha pretty sure... and i cant believe you have two girls! congrats!
Post a Comment