Ev in her spring dress!
Em and Gramie!
Em and great great grandma!
Cute Ev just hangin out.
We finally got internet at our new house, sorry all! Everything is so much better here. I am much happier already. So here is what we have been up to, unpacking!!!! for me at least. And Derek has been working working working!!!! I have also been busy painting a lot. I am selling a painting here as soon as i am done...I've posted 2 i did this week some dear friends' birthdays... click HERE.
Here are are a few new pics of the girls!!!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

6 comments:
cute girlies.. love them. i just wanna squeeze my favorite one.. :) I had fun hanging out with you too! On Wednesday do you wanna watch Juno with me?
ok wednesday... juno.. and joni?? yes that will be grand! im just waiting for cortney's date to get here for the prom. I will post pictures in just a moment!!
cute girls, fun times, what more could you want??? And your paintings are amazing, I didn't know you are so talented.
my dog is named after the kid in 'neverending story' because he looked like falcor but we didn't want to name him falcor so we took a different name from the same movie. and the band is named after the kid in the movie too.
your girls are so sweet! they are getting big
Cherry Hill sounds like fun! But I'll have to think about it too.. I guess it's too late now to get the cheap ones. It really just depends on how much we have to pay for school. And yeah a movie sounds like fun, just call me and let me know where and what time! I'm pretty sure I can come.
Post a Comment