I love this picture! she looks so happy!
Ev likes to scratch the material on her saucer... so funny!
I think she looks "special" here. Like her mommy!
Grumpy baby and Daddy!
She always plays with her hands like abottle will suddenly appear.
Her eyes are pretty too darn it!:) She totally looks more japanese!
Evelyn is just geeting chubbier. She does mini sit up and tries to roll over but doesn't even come close haha. She likes to ignore people most the time unless something interests her. And now she fake cries/screams and throws fits...While kicking one leg really fast and hard. I laugh. Sister might be smaller but she is much stronger. We love our chunky monkey!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

5 comments:
she is so cute and funny. dont you love when their little personalities start to show more and more! jaxon used to only kick one leg too.. it was so funny!
gorgeous!
Love them girls more than anything. After all, I am their illegitmate uncle:)
Your girls are adorable! I love that last close up picture of Evelyn. She has gorgeous eyes! Looks like your girlies are about the same age as Jayce. He was born November 7th. So fun!
so pretty! Sorry I've been so out of it and didn't call you back! Things have been so crazy, and not good crazy. We still haven't closed on our house, (which we should have like 2 weeks ago) so we're super stressed and as of right now things aren't looking good. So I am really sorry, and I do want to get together soon, so I WILL call you! Hope things are still going good for you, which it looks like they are! They're growing healthy and strong!
Post a Comment