
Makenna Lynn will be here at the end of summer!
My brother Cody and his wife just found out they are having a girl. We are excited the girls will have a girly cousin close in age to play with. Cody was convinced they were having a boy, so was I and look what I got! I wouldn't want it any other way. And I know when he sees Makenna. He will melt. I wasn't a huge fan of the name til I found out that in Hawaiian it means... gift from the heart. how sweet! :)
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

3 comments:
Congrats to your bro! But to answer your question we'll be there till the first week of Aug. So 3.5 months! Crazy! We'll have to get together.
Congratulations!! being an aunt is so much fuN! And book tour?? YES.. it includes a book?? YES! Where is it? When is it? Lets go! OH and check the book blog.. let me know what you think!
cody will love the baby
Post a Comment