Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Derek And I.

These are from my 21st birthday

I was super preggo here. Can you tell I felt like crap 24/7 from the beginning all the way to the end. So glad that is over!:)

I didn't get tagged I just thought this might be fun. I saw it on Jaq's blog.



What is his full name? Derek Gene Dodgen

How long have you been married? We are not. Sinners I know.

Who eats more sweets? Derek by far.

Who said I love you first? Well he used to say it in his sleep all the time. But I said it first awake.

How old is he? 26 old fart!:)

Who is taller? Hahahaha Derek. He is more than a foot taller than me. I’m almost five two and he is six three.

Who is smarter? Depends who you askJ When it comes to english and grammer. Me. When it comes to math, him times ten!

Who sings better? Hahaha neither. But when he sings being goofy like imitating a girl. I laugh hard everytime. Pretty funny!

Who does the laundry? Right now. No one. Derek’s mom does the girls’ laundry. Thank goodness. I can’t wait til we move!:) but when we do do the laundry mainly me but he totally helps!

Who pays the bills? Derek.com

Who sleep on the right side of the bed? Right now it changes. I sleep on the outside for the girls. But when we move it will be Derek.

Who mows the lawn? It will be Derek. What little lawn we have!

Who drives? Derek.

Who is more stubborn? Both. Hardcore.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. When I was 16 on my mom’s green leather couch while watching Pay it Forward. He had a spearmint tic tac. J He was my first kiss!

Who asked who out? Um….him? Both times.

Who has more siblings? Hahahahahaha. I would say. It is the same. We each have a brother and a sister.

Who wears the pants? Derek. Unless it comes to the girls. Me. All. The. Way.





The girls went to the doc. Em is sick with a cold it is so sad. Ev weighs 18 pounds!!!!!! And em weighs 13. They are gettin big!

3 comments:

Devyn said...

i like that. its cute! scott wears the pants too unless it comes to jax or the house.. then its me all the way too. funny how that is. well we are leaving this weekend for a wedding and then four wheeling in moab.. so we will be back sometime saturday or sunday. get that little girl feeling better!

ashley lynn said...

i love you ! i wanna come over to play.

moxie mama said...

your 21st looks like it was way fun. i think we forgot a camera on my 21st-prolly a good thing, lol. i got pregnant that night---:)or possibly the night after...