This Blog is just for Emery girl! She has been doing so well lately. knock on wood. I am so happy! Anyway tomorrow I will post specifically for Evy. I hope you likey :) Also I had to post this picture of Derek. He looks so handsome. I re-fall in love with him everyday. And He just got Guitar Hero 3 for his ps3 And it is so fun. I'm glad there is a game I can actually play now too. haha.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

5 comments:
She is so Pretty!! She seems to be growing fast she looks different from even when I saw her. But they are both beautiful!!
oh emery looks so pretty i those pictures! and so does your man :) I also love guitar hero.. it is nice to be able to spend time with them.. doin what they like to do. it's not very often it happens though huh!
She is so so beautiful. It's good to hear that everything is going good with her. And i love guitar hero too! Its so fun to play with your hunny!
I love her eyes in that 3rd picture...soo gorgeous!
I was getting good at guitar hero when I was pregnant, and now I can hardly play because I got so used to the guitar resting on my big belly.:P
**my daughters middle name is Jean too---after my Grandma. i love it!
Post a Comment