These make me laugh! Jaxon trying his best to be soft!
Emery liked him paying attention to her! Maybe she has a crush!
He loves their faces!
Dev and Jax!
My girlies. Don't let the smile fool you. haha
Jo and Kens!
Kennedy playing with a book!
Jaxon side stepping away!
Dev and Jax, and Joni and Kennedy came over to play today! we were supposed to watch juno but didn't get to it...The girls were spitty and grumpy! But it was so cute to see all of them interact. It is weird to think about us having children playing together. It seems like just yesterday we were riding our bikes to antelope island and gushing about silly boys. Anyway it was nice to spend time with my mommy friends. And I must add that I can honestly say we have the cutest children ever! Kennedy and her blue eyes she is such a silly girl. And Jaxon. What. A. Stud. He is 100% boy all the time. It is entertaining to watch! I can't wait for next wednesday! Maybe the moms will actually be able to play? haha
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

6 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! I am so glad that you guys are taking the time to get together with all of your kids. You got some cute pictures of all of them.
what cute kids! i gotta get jovie in a play group...it looks like fun.
and juno is soo funny, i loved it!
oh you got some cute pictures. i really had a good time hanging out yesterday. hope the girls are a little happier today for you!
Way cute pictures! I'm totally jealous that you guys have mommy friends to be with! I really need to find some!
Love all the kids together. So beautiful.
you all are so lucky you don't have to work ;) how fun!
no it was me that spelled kennedi wrong.. its an i at the end not a y
Post a Comment