I love all these pictures so much! The ones of evelyn sleeping are so funny! she always sleeps with her arms up. And I think They look more and more alike everyday! In all the pictures i took this morning, only 3 had em where she wasn't smiling! Funny girl! Anyway We get to move soon! As soon as we pack up and clean and paint the town house and get the carpets cleaned so, about two weeks! yeah hoo I am way excited! And for those of you that read my other blog, I finally posted something new...Be proud.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

3 comments:
very cute pictures.. you'll have to let me know if you need any help moving!
Oh my heck Shan, your girls are so cute and happy. Your pictures of them are always so cute. And like Dev said let us know if we can help with you moving.
Ok so you have the cutest little girls ever! I bet they keep you busy :) Being a Mom is the best!
Now that we found eachothers blogs we'll have to keep in touch :)
Post a Comment