Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry!



These two make me laugh, they both are making funny faces with their mouths.


Sorry, I know I have been slacking! I have been reading! haha First off, Breaking Dawn is amazing! So pretty much Emery has been driving me crazy, She won't go to bed til 11. which is really weird. And she doesn't nap during the day...could it be teething? Ahhhh! I feel like I have tried everything. But yeah no new updates really... Evelyn is pretty much crawling, And Em is well, not. haha but thaqt is fine by me. I can't believe they are 9 months old.

2 comments:

Devyn said...

yeah i kinda had been wondering when i would see a new post. i hate how the blogging world lets you down sometimes.. ha ha. I havent been too great either since lately. im starting breaking dawn tonight! yay!

Courtney Beck said...

It's about time! Everyone and the Twilight series.......not me. 9 months already?!?!?!