New photography blog click here!
This layout is a lot better for me! Hope you like it, there are some cute pictures of Dev on there...
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago
New photography blog click here!
This layout is a lot better for me! Hope you like it, there are some cute pictures of Dev on there...
Posted by Shannon Masayo at 10:22 AM
4 comments:
Ok so you are freaking talented!!!! If I was in Utah I'd be in line to have you do my family picts! I love everything you've done.
These are all amazing! You are so talented! I love the pictures of Devin and "It's a girl" on her belly. Shes so cute.
Those pictures are darling Shannon! You did a great job...I would have you do some for me if I looked half as cute as Devyn does! Too bad I am pretty much just feeling like a big blob! BTW, I saw your post on Sarah's blog about Megan...I am seriously trying to catch her up with the times and I am gonna help her set up a blog this weekend! Ha Ha
Hey Shannon its Breann! I finally am getting caught up with the blogging world. But I am so impressed with your photography! You seriously do an amazing job!
Post a Comment