Sunday, August 24, 2008

Devyn, Baker, and stuff...

So last week was Dev's baby shower, this lil dress I wanted to steal it was soo cute.
Megan and Lisa, it was a twin fest. :)
Dev was super excited to get this headband!
Then on Saturday I went to salt lake to hang out with Baker, he is moving a week from today and I will cry. really. really. hard. We had fun taking silly pictures and watching dogs poop at the park. haha
This was sooo fun. could I look any stupider, haha.
For those cousins of mine who stalk this website, I will post pictures of the girls tomorrow so you won't be mad at me haha.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you make that bow?

Megan said...

How fun! It looks like devyn got alot of cute stuff. I love the headband! So cute, and she looks so excited. I love the pictures, it looks like you had a fun time visiting your buddy. And I dont think you look stupid! I think you look elegant and grace full... and I really want that skirt, way cute!

Devyn said...

man, i didnt think that my face got very chubby this time.. the pictures prove me wrong. chubbs!! ha ha i like it. im going to eat more junk to work on my blooming figure even more. ha ha cheese in the headband picture!

Anonymous said...

You and Baker are sooo cute! I know you'll miss him, but thank goodness for your blog! He'll always be just a click away, huh. love you hodge!
Trish