Monday, August 11, 2008

New new new!



They look so big on this video, And so dang cute. They have been sitting up really good for about a week. Evelyn is also rocking on her knees a lot. So close do doing the real crawl. And...
Emery got her first tooth! yay! finally! They are growing up, and although I am excited, It makes me a little sad, It seems like everyone around me is having a baby. Everyone always said I would forget how horrible my pregnancy was and get baby hungry, I wouldn't say I am baby hungry but definitely starting to forget how terrible my pregnancy was. In retrospect it doesn't seem so bad, I mean hey I could have easily died, but it wasn't THAT bad right? I think I just get a little sad knowing that I am done having babies. :(

I had a friend recently go through some very heartbreaking, she had a tubal pregnancy, and didn't even know she was preggo, We really are so blessed to have 2 very healthy, happy, smart, and beautiful babies. And sometimes I think we take it for granted.

I also just want to say thank you to all our family. We really do have he best family ever. So supportive and loving. No matter what happens I know our children will be well taken care of. Thank you everyone, we love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! You are blessed and I am so lucky that I get to be a part of Yogi and BooBoo's lives:) Who says your done? Ya never know.... Thank you for always thinking of Papa and Nana, we are always thinking of you guys.
Love ya!!!!!

moxie mama said...

i totally get what you mean, it is so exciting and sad at the same time to watch them grow and i'm still on my first. but i am definately wanting another one already. my 'forget pregnancy and delivery' hormone kicked in way too early.

jovie loved watching the video of your girls, she was absolutely mezmorized! it's so sad they can't be friends in real life.

Sandi said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I have missed seeing them. I need to see them again!

The Petersen's said...

you're it... find instructions on my blog

Devyn said...

i cant believe how big they are getting! growing up too fast! i love them so much!!!

Devyn said...

shannon... we need to do pictures of me before i pop!! call me!