Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh my gosh!



Emery laughing at Grammy Stacy (my mama)
So so funny, my mom was jumping down our stairs like a rabbit or frog.
She said she wishes she could make everyone laugh that hard,
I told her if she did that everywhere she went, she might. hahah

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I promise there is no one that will watch that and not laugh... that is so freakin' adorable and it totally made my day!

Devyn said...

i wish i could see your mom.. i would laugh at her too. so cute! i love it!

Anonymous said...

I am sure if your mom did that everywhere she went people would laugh at her! That was great! Tell her Iwant to see her do it too! Love YA! Nana

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute

Nate and Sarah said...

That is so cute! And I love your new photo blog...it looks awesome. Thanks by the way for that sweet poem...it had me in tears! Yah Amy has 2 boys now...crazy huh! I've told Megs she needs to blog. She doesn't even have an email address! LOL

joni said...

so stinkin cute. It almost sounded like she was crying at first she's laughing so hard! I love it. So much fun.

McFamily said...

So Cute! I don't know if you remember, but we had English our senior year. Anyway I have to tell you that you are one of the most talented photographers I have ever seen. I just love those pictures of Devyn.