Thursday, March 6, 2008

Slacker!

Sorry I have been slacking ya'll! Well I might be changing pediatricians. Emery even with her new medicine is still having episodes. And I can't just wait around til one time she doesn't start breathing agian. not cool. I started my medical diet. And in the first four days lost 7 pounds! I am stoked. So hopefully I will be where I wanna be by summer atleast! I will post new pictures tonight maybe tomorrow! Spring isn't coming soon enough!

3 comments:

Devyn said...

yeah maybe switch doctors.. sometimes thats what you need. want to see more pictures. thanks for calling today it lifted my spirits!

Devyn said...

pictures??

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Hey girl! This is Natalie (Allen) Sandall. I hope you remember me...I saw you on Ally's Facebook and decided to come check out your blog. I can't believe you have twins, that is awesome! You look so happy, isn't life with kids the greatest!?! Sometimes I wonder what I used to do all the time. It was good to find you, check us out sometime at snsandall.blogspot.com