Well I made my own head bands for the girls! And they look so cute on them! I will have to post some photos of them actually wearing them!
These big ones are my favorite. Derek thinks they aren't necessary, I told him it is what moms like to do. They used to do it with their barbies, So when they get babies it is even more fun!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

5 comments:
so YES they are cute and YES a mother is more than an appropriate excuse to be making your own baby accessories..
fat baby.
laughy baby.
baby poses.
flowers.
mommy.
lovey.
wonderful.
beautiful.
and all that jazz..
exoh.
love you.
miss you.
the end.
cute cute cute! I want a girl!!! GRR!! Stop torturing me! What if its another boy??? I need to make girl headbands!! The picture you sent me is so so cute.. i love the big flowers!!! ps stay away.. far away for now!! jaxon has rsv.. i just found out yesterday! i feel so bad for him!
OK, MARTHA! I mean Shannon! You are crafty! They look so cute! I'm with Devyn, I want a baby girl(not an announcement), you're making me jealous!
So cute! God job momma. Seriously though, the huge flower heads just make them so cute! [they're cute anyway] but you know. Big Flower heads are even cuter!
Those are way cute! I tried to make a few, but I ended up giving up for some reason.. I just wish Kens had hair already!
Post a Comment